Kiger selected as journal’s editor-in-chief
Sam Kiger, Mizzou Engineering’s associate dean of research, was selected as editor-in-chief of the Journal of Critical Technologies in Shock and Vibration. Kiger has extensive experience as a nationally recognized leader and expert in explosion effects and blast-resistant structural design. He serves as director of the National Center for Explosion Resistant Design at MU and also leads the Center for Transportation Security.
Sponsored by the Shock and Vibration Information Analysis Center (SAVIAC), the journal is a U.S. Department of Defense limited distribution referred archival journal, published twice annually. It is the only peer-reviewed journal of its type covering the transient and vibratory response of materials and structures.
This story is tagged as:
- Civil engineering grad student takes runner up at ITS Heartland poster competition
- Civil engineering students sweep top spots at state poster competition
- Civil engineering alumnus recipient of 2016 Moulder Award
- Scholarship sends undergrad down civil engineering path
- 26 honored at first 1907 Celebration of Women in Engineering