Lillard receives Moulder Award
Dave Lillard, far right, was the inaugural recipient of the James E. “Bud” Moulder Distinguished Alumni Award on Oct. 12, 2010. Shown here with, left to right, Dean Jim Thompson and Moulder, Lillard is a 1952 civil engineering graduate.
The award honors exceptional efforts in assisting the college in its missions, in offering time and expertise on projects that fulfil that mission and in service in the form of financial support and professional expertise.
Lillard was associated with Black & Veatch for 41 years, retiring as a senior partner in 1995. He is past president of the MU Engineering Alumni Organization, serves on the Dean’s Engineering Advisory Council (DEAC) and is active in MU Engineering’s Civil Academy. He was a 1981 recipient of the college’s Missouri Honor Award for Distinguished Service in Engineering, and received the Mizzou Alumni Association’s Faculty Alumni Award in 1988.
- Professor emeritus named ASEE fellow
- Faculty member, former graduate student win K.B. Woods Award
- Electrical and computer engineering assistant professor earns prestigious NSF CAREER Award
- Professor, student receive campus International Engagement Awards
- Computer Science dissertation named top on campus