Mizzou Engineering forms Recent Alumni Development (RAD) Board
In an effort to provide opportunities for recent engineering graduates to remain connected and involved with Mizzou Engineering, the college has initiated a Recent Alumni Development (RAD) Board. Recent alumni are defined as those who graduated in the past 10 years.
This group will plan activities for other recent grads to help build a base of alumni volunteers. They will assist the Office of Career and Professional Development with their student initiatives, help forge new corporate and employer partnerships and advise the college on fundraising efforts with those in their demographic.
Additionally, the RAD Board will select a few of its members to attend and share information with engineering’s other boards and organizations such as the Dean’s Engineering Advisory Council (DEAC), the Public Policy Advisory Council (PPAC) and the MU Engineering Alumni Organization (MUEAO).
Development Director Greg Cecil and Jill McIntosh, the college’s events manager, both had experience with a similar board at MU’s College of Business and used that model to initiate the engineering RAD board.
- Generational ties inspire Wrights to honor husband, father with scholarship
- Alum’s volunteer work leads to charitable career services venture
- IMSE faculty offices dedicated in honor of Flora, Stallmeyer
- MAE alum lands tenure-track position at Arizona
- College and industrial partner make investments to advance smart manufacturing