CiE students, staff member honored at Engineering Awards Banquet
The following staff member and students in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department were honored at the annual Engineering Awards Banquet, held on March 13 as part of Engineers’ Week:
Staff Award: Mary McCush, administrative associate
Outstanding Junior: Isaac Cundiff of Hallsville, Mo.
Outstanding Senior: Lilith Riehl of Liberty, Mo.
Outstanding Master’s: Tim Cope of West Plains, Mo.
Outstanding Doctorate: Dan Ding of Chongqing, China
McCush was recognized for her tremendous work ethic, attention to detail and compassionate, forward-thinking approach to her daily duties.
- Computers & Electronics
- Health / Medicine
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Nano Science & Technology
- National Security / Defense
- The Environment
- All Academic Departments
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- MU Informatics Institute
- Naval Sciences
- Nuclear Engineering Program
- Nuclear Science & Engineering Institute
- Back to menu
- Faculty & Staff
- Research Centers & Programs
- Mizzou Engineer Magazine