MAE professor, students lauded at Engineering Awards Banquet
The following students and faculty members in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department were honored at the annual Engineering Awards Banquet, held on March 13 as part of Engineers’ Week:
Senior Faculty Excellence in Research Award: Qingsong Yu, professor
Outstanding Junior: Alex Dodd of Wildwood, Mo.
Outstanding Senior: Andrew Noble of Rocheport, Mo.
Outstanding Senior: Brandon Milam of Lee’s Summit, Mo.
Outstanding Master’s: Jacob Harris of Columbia, Mo.
Outstanding Doctorate: Jianxiong Zhu of Shanghai, China
Yu was honored for his tireless research output. Since 2007, he has published eight book chapters and 98 peer reviewed journal articles, including three chapters and 29 articles in the last four years alone. Yu’s research also has been cited more than 1,600 times by his peers.
- Computers & Electronics
- Health / Medicine
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Nano Science & Technology
- National Security / Defense
- The Environment
- All Academic Departments
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- MU Informatics Institute
- Naval Sciences
- Nuclear Engineering Program
- Nuclear Science & Engineering Institute
- Back to menu
- Faculty & Staff
- Research Centers & Programs
- Mizzou Engineer Magazine