Photo: Ann Baker

Ann Baker joined the College of Engineering as its executive director of advancement in early November.

Greetings to alumni of the University of Missouri College of Engineering,

I am thrilled to be joining the College during this very exciting time in its history with a new dean, a major renovation project underway and the launch of the  campus Mizzou: Our Time to Lead campaign, aimed at advancing the university’s academic mission.

I am an alumna of Florida Atlantic University and the University of Florida, where I received a Master’s of Education in Educational Leadership. In addition to working as an educator, I have spent the last eight years working in development at my alma mater, first as an assistant director of regional development, and most recently as director of development for the College of Design, Construction and Planning.

I look forward to working with Dean Elizabeth Loboa to accomplish her goals for Mizzou Engineering. She is a dynamic leader who will build on the strengths and successes of the college to make it a recognized leader in engineering research and education.

And I look forward to meeting the College’s alumni, hearing your Mizzou stories and reconnecting you with the great education and research the College is known for.

Ann Baker, executive director of advancement, MU College of Engineering