ECE names its top students at College of Engineering Awards Dinner
The Electrical and Computer Engineering Department named its outstanding student award recipients at the annual College of Engineering Awards Dinner, held March 18 at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Columbia as part of the College of Engineering’s Engineers’ Week celebration. The award recipients were as follows:
- Outstanding Junior: Kyle Hagen of Festus, Mo.
- Outstanding Senior: Charles Meyer of St. Louis, Mo.
- Outstanding Doctorate: Andrew Buck of Kansas City, Mo.
- Outstanding Master’s: Michael Butler of St. Peters, Mo.
- Computers & Electronics
- Health / Medicine
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Nano Science & Technology
- National Security / Defense
- The Environment
- All Academic Departments
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- MU Informatics Institute
- Naval Sciences
- Nuclear Engineering Program
- Nuclear Science & Engineering Institute
- Back to menu
- Faculty & Staff
- Research Centers & Programs
- Mizzou Engineer Magazine