Mizzou Giving Day raises over $1.5M for engineering
Thanks to the generous support of the Mizzou family, the University of Missouri’s first-ever Mizzou Giving Day raised more than $8.2 million. The College of Engineering received 176 gifts totaling $1,525,622. These gifts will go a long way to fund the future endeavors of the College of Engineering.
Missed Giving Day? Not to worry. You still can contribute to the College of Engineering. Click here to give a gift.
- Final celebration of MU’s agriculture in engineering history set for April 29
- Annual Robotics Design Challenge a huge success
- Beloved professor honored with new named professorship
- High School Day exposes students to life as Mizzou engineers
- Undergraduate research leads bioengineer to prestigious summer program