Mizzou Giving Day raises over $1.5M for engineering
Thanks to the generous support of the Mizzou family, the University of Missouri’s first-ever Mizzou Giving Day raised more than $8.2 million. The College of Engineering received 176 gifts totaling $1,525,622. These gifts will go a long way to fund the future endeavors of the College of Engineering.
Missed Giving Day? Not to worry. You still can contribute to the College of Engineering. Click here to give a gift.
- Students transition to future engineering leaders at 2017 Commencement Ceremony
- Team MindFlow claims RJI Student Competition crown
- Civil engineering doctoral student claims spatial analysis, modeling award
- Variable speed limits can limit work zone congestion
- Computational neuroscience program takes Gahl back to City of Bridges