Mizzou Giving Day raises over $1.5M for engineering
Thanks to the generous support of the Mizzou family, the University of Missouri’s first-ever Mizzou Giving Day raised more than $8.2 million. The College of Engineering received 176 gifts totaling $1,525,622. These gifts will go a long way to fund the future endeavors of the College of Engineering.
Missed Giving Day? Not to worry. You still can contribute to the College of Engineering. Click here to give a gift.
- Mizzou Baja Racing cracks competition ceiling
- Mizzou Timber Bridge Team reaches top
- Professor to give keynote at major Indian applied mechanics conference
- MU Engineering, Honeywell team up on national security, experiential learning
- Students transition to future engineering leaders at 2017 Commencement Ceremony