MAE alum lands tenure-track position at Arizona
Aaron Rosengren, a 2010 graduate of MU’s Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Program, recently was hired for a tenure-track position as an assistant professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering at the University of Arizona.
After graduating from Mizzou, Rosengren went on to earn his master’s and his doctorate from the University of Colorado.
Rosengren’s research interests include astrodynamics, celestial mechanics and dynamical astronomy; applied and computational mathematics; nonlinear dynamics; chaotic and complex systems; orbital debris and space situational awareness.
- Computers & Electronics
- Health / Medicine
- Infrastructure & Transportation
- Nano Science & Technology
- National Security / Defense
- The Environment
- All Academic Departments
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- MU Informatics Institute
- Naval Sciences
- Nuclear Engineering Program
- Nuclear Science & Engineering Institute
- Back to menu
- Faculty & Staff
- Research Centers & Programs
- Mizzou Engineer Magazine
This story is tagged as:
- IMSE faculty offices dedicated in honor of Flora, Stallmeyer
- College of Engineering partners with ‘Buckle Up, Phone Down’ campaign
- Jury is in on cartilage formation
- Missouri Highway Traffic, Safety and Blueprint Conference set for end of Sept.
- MAE professor lands prestigious deputy editor position with AIAA