Skip to Navigation Skip to Page Content

If you’re a student at a UM System University, take these steps to enroll in an MU Engineering Study Abroad trip:

  • Talk to your advisor to verify procedure for transferring credit back to your university.
  • For information about student financial aid for the course, contact your Student Financial Aid Office about a Consortium Agreement.
    • This form must be completed 8 weeks before the beginning of the term.
  • Complete the MU Admissions Visiting Student Application.
  • Apply for your study abroad program.
  • The MU Engineering Study Abroad Office will notify you via email after you’ve been enrolled in the course.
  • After your completion of your study abroad program, talk to your advisor to make sure credit transfers back to your university.