Minor in Aerospace Engineering
- To provide a fundamental grounding in aerospace engineering
- To prepare students to be competitive for positions in aerospace-oriented industries
Students will take courses from the 4 fundamental areas of aerospace engineering:
- aerospace structures
- flight mechanics
- Meet with your advisor sophomore/junior year to plan minor courses into your schedule.
- Complete the necessary course work (at least 18 credit hours)
- Submit the application below in the semester before you are graduating.
- It will then appear on your transcript.