Minor in Computer Science
A Minor in Computer Science is offered through the College of Engineering. To obtain a minor, a student must complete 18 hours of courses approved by the Department of Computer Science. The student must make a C range grade or better with a 2.0 GPA in all courses counting towards the minor and must have at least 9 hours taken on the University of Missouri campus. The following courses are required.
- CS 1050 Algorithm Design and Programming I (3)
- CS 2050 Algorithm Design and Programming II (3)
- CS 3270 Introduction to Digital Logic (3)
- Three additional department-approved CS courses with at least one numbered above 3000 (9)
- Meet with your advisor to plan minor courses into your schedule.
- Complete the necessary course work.
- Submit the application below in the semester before you are graduating.
- It will then appear on your diploma.