We highly recommend students to make an appointment through MU Connect. MU Connect provides students a convenient way to schedule meetings with people and on-campus services with just a few simple clicks.
How do I schedule an appointment online?
- Log in to MU Connect.
- Your “My Success Network” in the left-hand menu will give you the contact information for your adviser, as well as your financial aid adviser, College of Engineering information and your Reslife Hall coordinator, if applicable.
- To make your appointment, click “Schedule Appointment” to see your adviser’s schedule. Sign up for a time that works for your schedule.
- If you need to edit or cancel your appointment, click the dropdown arrow next to the appointment on the home page of your MU Connect and choose “edit” or “cancel”
Click here for more information.
If you have any problems with MU connect, contact MU Division of IT (DoIT) at 573-882-5000.
Our advising staff may be able to meet with you without an appointment. However, we cannot guarantee that you can meet with your adviser if you walk in without an appointment.
What else should I know before I meet with my adviser?
- What is the purpose of your appointment? You can select a reason on MU Connect.
- Be on time. You may have to reschedule the meeting if you are late.
- Bring any documents that can help your adviser understand the purpose of the meeting, such as a list of courses you would like to take, any worksheets you and your adviser have been working on, etc.
- List your questions and concerns, and bring the list to your adivser.