Distinguished Alumni Award
James E. “Bud” Moulder Distinguished Alumni Award
The MU College of Engineering seeks to recognize individuals and/or entities who distinguish themselves in service to the college. The extraordinary activities of these individuals/entities will be consistent with the mission of the college to educate engineers, create leaders and develop entrepreneurs in a research and interdisciplinary environment.
- Exceptional efforts (service) by an individual or an organization to assist the College of Engineering in fulfilling its mission of educating engineers, creating leaders and developing entrepreneurs in a research and interdisciplinary environment.
- Exceptional ability in the planning and direction of significant and important projects consistent with the mission of the College of Engineering.
- Exceptional contributions by an individual or an organization through its resources, i.e., time commitments, professional expertise, financial support, etc.
To receive consideration, nomination(s) must include:
- A completed nomination form
- A personal endorsement of the nominee
- At least two endorsement letters from colleagues or peers
- The nominee’s resume or vita
A call for nominations is made in late spring / early summer with a deadline of late summer/early fall. Incomplete nominations will not be eligible for consideration. When applicable, prior nominations made during the past two years may be considered.