Engineering Career Services provides information, guidance and resources to empower Mizzou Engineering students to develop and achieve their career goals.
Typical Career Events
- Career fairs (2 a year)
- Professional development workshops with employers
- Company visits to Mizzou for on-campus interviews and networking opportunites
- Special targeted events with employers
Employer Access to Students
In addition to professional development activities offered to students, Engineering Career Services also develops corporate partnerships that increase access to students.
If you have questions about Engineering Career Services, feel free to contact us.
In all our work these beliefs and values will guide us:
- Career development is a lifelong learning process consisting of the following components:
- occupational exploration
- career decision making
- career planning
- acting on options
- Each student has diverse experiences, interests and goals, and deserves to be respected as an individual.
- Each student deserves to be assisted with her/his individual needs in a caring manner that also allows the student to develop individual responsibility.
- Services and programs need to be evaluated and redirected as academic environment and employment trends dictate.
- The needs of external and internal constituents drive what we do. These constituents include students, alumni, employers, faculty and staff, as well as parents, prospective students and other external populations.
- A supportive environment is provided in which people from a wide variety of backgrounds and traditions may encounter each other in a spirit of cooperation, openness and mutual respect.