Notice of new interview opportunities are posted on HireMizzouTigers.com where students may sign up for open interviews or submit a résumé on a prescreen schedule. There are two types of on-campus interview schedules:
- Open Schedule
- Open to any student who meets the company’s basic requirements; offered on a first-come, first-serve basis until all slots are filled.
- Prescreen Schedule
- Prospective employers review potential applicants by screening résumés submitted on HireMizzouTigers.com. They make selections for interviews, and are notified via email if they have been selected..
Interview Cancellation Policy
- With minimum of 72 hours notice, student needs to cancel on HireMizzouTigers.com.
- Between 48 and 72 hours notice, student needs to contact MIZZOU ECS at 882-4487.
- Less than 48 hours notice, student needs to contact Engineering Career Services and write a letter of apology to the recruiter and turn it in to ECS within 3 days of the missed interview.
- Failure to write the letter of apology will result in the student’s loss of on-campus interviewing privileges.