Skip to Navigation Skip to Page Content

Change Major, Department, Division

To change colleges (i.e. from Arts & Sciences to Engineering) visit Transfer of division to complete a Transfer of Division request form.

Change Major or Department

For students admitted to the College of Engineering prior to Summer 2014 or students who want to apply to Information Technology, use this form to change/ switch/ declare department / add dual departments (e.g. switch from MAE to IMSE).

    If YES— You MUST get permission from the International Admissions office in 230 Jesse Hall
  • You will be assigned a new general advisor from the new department.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.