Diversity in Engineering
You know that the commitment we make to you goes beyond your acceptance letter after high school. We focus not only on getting you as top students into our classrooms, but on keeping you there. This environment offers immense advantages to you. We are here to help you take advantage of them.
The challenge at hand
Leaving your high school where you stood out as an achiever, and not losing yourself among all the other exceptional students can be difficult. We continuously work to foster a community within which you can grow and advance yourself.
- Mizzou NSBE makes mark at national convention April 13, 2017
- NSBE chapter officers elected, appointed to regional leadership board May 16, 2016
- Second undergraduate internship leads to full-time job February 23, 2016
- Structures and solid mechanics
- Composite materials
- Blast mitigation and design