Diversity in Engineering
You know that the commitment we make to you goes beyond your acceptance letter after high school. We focus not only on getting you as top students into our classrooms, but on keeping you there. This environment offers immense advantages to you. We are here to help you take advantage of them.
The challenge at hand
Leaving your high school where you stood out as an achiever, and not losing yourself among all the other exceptional students can be difficult. We continuously work to foster a community within which you can grow and advance yourself.
- College hosts first-ever Diverse Engineering Professionals Conference October 25, 2017
- Abraham’s journey leads her to NSBE leadership August 10, 2017
- Teaching children well August 3, 2017
- Structures and solid mechanics
- Composite materials
- Blast mitigation and design