MU ENGR Info
ENGR Info is a weekly email announcement sent to students in the College of Engineering. Departments and units within the College now have a centralized location to send the announcements in one, convenient and centralized weekly email. Every Tuesday afternoon, Mizzou Engineering Marketing & Communications will send all submissions from the previous week to the College of Engineering student body.
- Submissions will be sent the entire Mizzou Engineering student body of the College.
- The deadline to submit an announcement or information for the weekly email will be at Noon on the Friday before.
- Students should receive this email on Tuesday afternoon (with exceptions days affected by school holidays and closures).
- Mizzou Engineering faculty, staff and student organizations may submit items for review.
- Submissions will not automatically appear as events on the Mizzou Engineering calendar. Please click here to submit to the Mizzou Events Calendar.
- MU ENGR Info will not send during school breaks or holidays.
MU ENGR Info will NOT accept:
- Submissions not relating to the College of Engineering or its students
- Submissions stating support or endorsement of a specific political candidate
- Submissions aiming to sell products or services not relating to Mizzou, the College of Engineering or require an online transaction on non-Mizzou websites.
*The College of Engineering reserves the right to make exceptions to the publishing schedule.
Questions? Contact Mizzou Engineering Marketing & Communications.