Proposal Preparation & Routing
At your earliest convenience, as soon as you have decided you will be submitting a proposal, provide the following information to ERO staff:
- Agency Deadline, Proposal Due Date
- Agency name
- Competition name (and/or Solicitation Number, link to guidelines)
- Type of Project: Basic Research, Applied Research, Instruction, or “Other Sponsored Activity”
To prepare budget and PSRS, we need:
- Proposal title
- Project start and end dates
- What do you need for a good project? (Faculty – who, how much time, number of GRAs & academic level, supplies, equipment, number of trips or an estimate for travel)
- Shared Credit Distribution if multiple investigators. If outside our college, provide faculty department names.
Type of Proposal
Tell us if this is a renewal, or supplement to current project, or any special qualifiers (STTR, SBIR, special allocation for competition, collaborators at other University of Missouri locations, subcontractors)
If any of the following apply, please alert ERO staff in early stages of preparation (we need to list that on the PSRS form).
- Will there be Human Subjects, Hazardous Materials, Animals or other special aspects in the proposed work?
- Is this project related to a University License or assigned patent?
- Will this proposed project produce discoveries or inventions that may result in a patent?
- Is this project related to Molecular Biology?
- Is this project related to Mission Enhancement Initiative?
- Does this project have sponsor proprietary information?
- Is this project related to Life Sciences?
- Is this a Multi-UM campus project?
- Is the PI requesting extra compensation?
- Are you requesting release time? If yes, indicate begin & end dates:
- Is this project related to Food for the 21st Century?