Skip to Navigation Skip to Page Content

Graduate Desk Request

All graduate students will be assigned desk space (based on availability) in the central section of Lafferre Hall through Administrative Service (Marty Walker).  Only funded graduate students will be considered for assignments to a desk (this does not included undergraduate research assistants).  The College of Engineering will not provide funding for computer ports, computers or telephone service; this is at the option of the department sponsoring the student.

The applicant will need to fill out the Desk Assignment form below and Submit.  This form must be correctly and completely filled out before any key is issued or a desk assigned.