- Haisheng Zheng, Bala Ramalingam, Somik Mukherjee, Yang Zhou, Keshab Gangopadhyay, John D. Brockman, Mark Lee, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, ” Neutron detection with integrated sbu-2 nm Pt nanoparticles and 10B enriched dielectrics – A direct conversion device,” Sensing and Bio-Sensing Research, 9,1-6,July 2016.
- Aaron Wood, Sagnik Basuray, Sangho Bok, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, Sheila Grant, ” Enhanced DNA detection through the incorporation of nanocones and cavities into a plasmonic grating sensor platform,” IEEE Sensors, 16(10), 3403-3408, May 2016.
- Haisheng Zheng, Bikram K. Mahajan, Sheng C. Su, Somik Mukherjee, Keshab Gangopadhyay, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Barrier Modification of Metal-contact on Silicon by Sub-2 nm Platinum Nanoparticles and Thin Dielectrics” Scientific Reports, 6:25234, 2016.
- Biyan Chen, Aaron Wood, Avinash Pathak, Cherian Mathai, Sangho Bok,a Haisheng Zheng, Steven Hamm, Sagnik Basuray, Sheila Grant, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Peter V. Cornish and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Plasmonic gratings with nano-protrusions made by glancing angle deposition for single-molecule super-resolution imaging”, Nanoscale, in press (2016).
- Syed Barizuddin, Sangho Bok and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Plasmonic Sensors for Disease Detection – A Review”, Journal of, Nanomedicine & Nanotechnology, in press, (2016).
- Haisheng Zheng, Balavinayagam Ramalingam, Somik Mukherjee, Yang Zhou, Keshab Gangopadhyay, John D. Brockman, Mark W. Lee, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay “Neutron detection with integrated sub-2 nm Pt nanoparticles and 10B enriched dielectrics-a direct conversion device”, Sensing and BioSensing Research, accepted, 2016.
- Haisheng Zheng, Yang Zhou and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Size-dependent work function and single electron memory behavior of pentacene non-volatile memory with embedded sub-nanometer platinum nanoparticles”, Journal of Applied Physics, 117, 024504, 2015.
- Haisheng Zheng, Mohamed Asbahi, Somik Mukherjee, Cherian J. Mathai, Keshab Gangopadhyayc, Joel K. W. Yang , Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Room Temperature Coulomb Blockade Effects in AuNC/Pentacene Single Electron Transistors”, Nanotechnology, 26 (35), 355204, 2015.
- Biyan Chen, Avinash Pathak, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Peter V. Cornish, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Single-molecule Detection in Nanogap-embedded Plasmonic Gratings”, Nanobiomedicine, 2,8, 2015.
- Aaron J. Wood, Biyan Chen, Sami Pathan, Sangho Bok, Cherian J. Mathai, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Sheila A. Grant, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Influence of Silver Grain Size, Roughness, and Profile on the Extraordinary Fluorescence Enhancement Capabilities of Grating Coupled Surface Plasmon Resonance”, RSC Advances, 5, 78534-78544, 2015.
- Sagnik Basuray, Avinash Pathak, Biyan Chen, Drew Menke, Charles M. Darr, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Peter V. Cornish, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Single Molecule Oscillations of an RNA/DNA Duplex in a Plasmonic Nanocavity”, J Nanomed Nanotechnol, 06, 03, 2015.
- Haisheng Zheng, Somik Mukherjee, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Ultrafine Pt nanoparticle induced doping/strain of single layer graphene: experimental corroboration between conduction and Raman characteristics”,J Mater Sci: Mater Electron, 26, 4746–4753, 2015.
- O Azizi, A El-Boher, JH He, GK Hubler, D Pease, W Isaacson, V Violante, S Gangopadhyay, “Progress towards understanding anomalous heat effect in metal deuterides,” Current Science, 108(4), 565-573, February 2015.
- GK Hubler, A El-Boher, O Azizi, D Pease, JH He, W Isaacson, S Gangopadhyay, V Violante, “Sidney Kimmel Institute for Nuclear Renaissance,” Current Science, 108(4), 562-564, February 2015.
- Steven C Hamm, L Currano and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Multilayer thin film capacitors by selective etching of Pt and Ru electrodes” Microelectronic Engineering, 133, 92-97, 2015.
- VK Patel, JR Saurav, K Gangopadhyay, S Gangopadhyay and S. Bhattacharya, “Combustion characterization and modeling of novel nanoenergetic composites of Co3O4/nAl”, RSC Advances 5 (28), 21471-21479, 2015.
- Raja Thiruvengadathan, Clay Staley, Jordan Geeson, Steven Chung, Kristofer Raymond, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Enhanced Combustion Characteristics of Bismuth Trioxide-Aluminum Nanocomposites Prepared through Graphene Oxide Directed Self-Assembly”, Journal and Propellants, Explosives and Pyrotechnics, accepted, 2015.
- Francisco Ramirez-Perez, Gerardo Gutiérrez-Juárez, Sangho Bok, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, Gary A Baker, Luis Polo-Parada “Dye-doped organosilicate nanoparticles as cell preserving labels for photoacoustic signal generation”,Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 3337–3350, 2014.
- Roli Kargupta, Sangho Bok, Charles M. Darr, Brett D. Crist, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, Shramik Sengupta, “Coatings and surface modifications imparting antimicrobial activity to orthopedic implants”, Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology, Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 475–495, 2014
- Lei Sun, Fei Cheng, Cherian J Mathai, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, Jie Gao, Xiaodong, Yang, “Experimental Charactarization of Optical Nonlocality in Metal-Dielectric Mulitlayer Metamaterials”, Optics Express 22 (19), 22974-22980, 2014
- Somik Mukherjee, Balavinayagam Ramalingam, Keshab Gangopadhyay, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Stability of Sub—2 nm Pt Nanoparticles on Different Support Surfaces”, Journal of The Electrochemical Society 161 (4), F493-F499, 2014.
- Somik Mukherjee, Balavinayagam Ramalingam, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Hydrogen spillover at sub-2 nm Pt nanoparticles by electrochemical hydrogen loading”, Journal of Materials Chemistry A: Materials for Energy and Sustainability (2014), 2(11), 3954-3960.
- Hamm, Steven C.; Basuray, Sagnik; Mukherjee, Somik; Sengupta, Shramik; Mathai, Joseph C.; Baker, Gary A.; Gangopadhyay, Shubhra, “Ionic conductivity enhancement of sputtered gold nanoparticle-in-ionic liquid electrolytes”, Journal of Materials Chemistry A: Materials for Energy and Sustainability (2014), 2(3), 792-803.
- Balavinayagam Ramalingam, Haisheng Zheng, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Layer-by-Layer Charging in Non-Volatile Memory Devices using Embedded Sub-2 nm Platinum Nanoparticles”, Applied Physics Letters, 104 (14), 143103, 2014.
- Charles M. Darr, Venumadhav Korampally, Biyan Chen, Keshab Gangopadhyay, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Plasmonic-Enhanced Conjugated Polymer Fluorescence Chemosensor for Trace Nitroaromatic Vapors”, Sensors & Actuators: B. Chemical, 202, 1088-1096, 2014
- Steven C. Hamm, Jacob Waidmann, Joseph C. Mathai, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Luke Currano and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Characterization and versatile applications of low hydrogen content SiOCN grown by plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition”, Journal of Applied Physics 116, 104902, 2014.
- Rajagopalan Thiruvengadathan, Stephen W. Chung, Sagnik Basuray, Balamurugan Balasubramanian, Clay S. Staley, Keshab Gangopadhyay, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “A Versatile Self-Assembly Approach toward High Performance Nanoenergetic Composite using Functionalized Graphene”, Langmuir, 30, pp 6556–6564, 2014.
- Clay S. Staley, Kristofer E. Raymond, Rajagopalan Thiruvengadathan, Jackson J. Herbst, Sean M. Swaszek, Robert J. Taylor, Keshab Gangopadhyay, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Effect of nitrocellulose gasifying binder on thrust performance and high-g launch tolerance of miniaturized nanothermite thrusters”, Journal and Propellants, Explosives and Pyrotechnics, 39, 374–382, 2014.
- Ankur Gupta, Abhinav Srivastava, Cherian J. Mathai, Keshab Gagnopadhyay, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, Shantanu Bhattacharya, “Nano Porous Palladium Sensor for Sensitive and Rapid Detection of Hydrogen”, Sensor Letters, 22, 1-7, 2014.
- Clay S. Staley; Kristofer E. Raymond; Rajagopalan Thiruvengadathan; Steven J. Apperson; Keshab Gangopadhyay; Sean M. Swaszek; Robert J. Taylor; Gangopadhyay, Shubhra, Fast-?impulse nanothermite solid-?propellant miniaturized thrusters, Journal of Propulsion and Power (2013), 29(6), 1400-1409
- Zheng, Haisheng; Ramalingam, Balavinayagam; Korampally, Venumadhav; Gangopadhyay, Shubhra, Large sensitivity enhancement in semiconducting organic field effect transistor sensors through incorporation of ultra-?fine platinum nanoparticles, Applied Physics Letters (2013), 103(19), 193305/1-193305/5
- Thiruvengadathan, Rafagopalan; Korampally, Venumadhav; Ghosh, Arkasubhra; Chanda, Nripen; Gangopadhyay, Keshab; Gangopadhyay, Shubhra, Nanomaterial processing using self-?assembly-?bottom-?up chemical and biological approaches, Reports on Progress in Physics (2013), 76(6), 066501/1-066501/54.
- Ramalingam, Balavinayagam; Mukherjee, Somik; Mathai, Cherian J.; Gangopadhyay, Keshab; Gangopadhyay, Shubhra, Sub-?2 nm size and density tunable platinum nanoparticles using room temperature tilted-?target sputtering, Nanotechnology (2013), 24(20), 205602/1-205602/14
- Gao, Jie; Sun, Lei; Deng, Huixu; Mathai, Cherian J.; Gangopadhyay, Shubhra; Yang, Xiaodong, Experimental realization of epsilon-?near-?zero metamaterial slabs with metal-?dielectric multilayers, Applied Physics Letters (2013), 103(5), 051111/1-051111/
- Lee, Byung-Doo; Thiruvengadathan, Rajagopalan; Puttaswamy, Sachidevi; Smith, Brandon M.; Gangopadhyay, Keshab; Gangopadhyay, Shubhra; Sengupta, Shramik, Ultra-?rapid elimination of biofilms via the combustion of a nanoenergetic coating, BMC Biotechnology (2013), 13, 30.
- Harris, Bryant C.; Korampally, Venumadhav; Weilbaecher, Craig; Polo-Parada, Luis; Grant, Sheila; Gangopadhyay, Shubhra , Protease biosensing on novel high surface area organosilicate nanoporous films, Sensors and Actuators, B: Chemical (2013), 176, 351-359.
- Bok, Sangho; Korampally, Venumadhav; Darr, Charles M.; Folk, William R.; Polo-Parada, Luis; Gangopadhyay, Keshab; Gangopadhyay, Shubhra, Femtogram-?level detection of Clostridium botulinum neurotoxin type A by sandwich immunoassay using nanoporous substrate and ultra-?bright fluorescent suprananoparticles, Biosensors & Bioelectronics (2013), 41, 409-416.
- W.-J. An, W.-N. Wang, B. Ramalingam, S. Mukherjee, B. Daubayev, S. Gangopadhyay, and P. Biswas, “Enhanced Water Photolysis with Pt Metal Nanoparticles on Single Crystal TiO2 Surfaces,” Langmuir, vol. 28, pp. 7528-7534, 2012/05/15
- Madhuri Korampally, Steven J. Apperson, Clay S. Staley, Jorge A. Castorena, Rajagopalan Thiruvengadathan, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Rajiv R. Mohan, Arkasubhra Ghosh, Luis Polo-Parada, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Transient pressure mediated intranuclear delivery of FITC-Dextran into chicken cardiomyocytes by MEMS-based nanothermite reaction actuator”, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical , Volumes 171–172, August–September2012, Pages 1292-1296.
- Sangho Bok, Venumadhav Korampally, Charles M. Darr, William R. Folk, Luis Polo-Parada, Keshab Gangopadhyay, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Femtogram-level Detection of Clostridium botulinum Neurotoxin Type A by Sandwich Immunoassay Using Nanoporous Substrate and Ultra-bright Fluorescent Suprananoparticles”, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2012.
- Steven C. Hamm, Ravi Shankaran, Venu Korampally, Sangho Bok, Snigdha Praharaj, Gary A. Baker, J. David Robertson, Byung Doo Lee, Shramik Sengupta, Keshab Gangopadhyay and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Sputter-deposition of silver nanoparticles into ionic liquid as a sacrificial reservoir in antimicrobial organosilicate nanocomposite coatings, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 4, 178−184, 2012.
- S. Bok; V. Korampally; L. Polo-Parada; V. Mamidi; G.A. Baker; K. Gangopadhyay; W.R. Folk; P.K. Dasgupta; S. Gangopadhyay, “Confeito-like Assembly of Organosilicate-caged Fluorophores: Ultrabright Suprananoparticles for Fluorescence Imaging”, Nanotechnology, 23, 175601, 2012
- I. Trenkmann; S. Bok; V. Korampally; S. Gangopadhyay; H. Graaf; C. von Borczyskowski, “Counting Single Rhodamine 6G Dye Molecules in Organosilicate Nanoparticles”, Chemical Physics, 2012.
- M. Yun, B. Ramalingam, and S. Gangopadhyay, “Multi-Layer Pt Nanoparticle Embedded High Density Non-Volatile Memory Devices,” Journal of The Electrochemical Society, vol. 159, pp. H393-H399, 2012
- Kassandra Kisler, Brian N. Kim, Xin Liu, Khajak Berberian, Qinghua Fang, Cherian J. Mathai, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, Kevin D. Gillis, and Manfred Lindau, “Transparent electrode materials for simultaneous amperometric detection of exocytosis and fluorescence microscopy”, Journal of Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology, PP.243-253,Vol.3 No.2, 2012
- Thiruvengadathan R, Gianetta M Belarde, Andrey Bezmelnitsyn, Maxim Shub, Wendy Balas-Hummers, Keshab Gangopadhyay, and Shubhra Gangopadhyay “Combustion characteristics of silicon-based nanoenergetic formulations with reduced Electrostatic discharge sensitivity” Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 359–372, June 2012
- Collin R. Becker, Steven Apperson, Christopher J. Morris, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, Luke J. Currano, Wayne A. Churaman & Conrad R. Stoldt, “Galvanic Porous Silicon Composites for High-Velocity Nanoenergetics”, Nano Letters, 11, 803–807, 2011.
- C S Staley, C J Morris, R Thiruvengadathan, S J Apperson, K Gangopadhyay, and S Gangopadhyay, “Silicon-based bridge wire micro-chip initiators for bismuth oxide–aluminum nanothermite”, J. Micromech. Microeng. 21,115015, 2011.
- Thiruvengadathan R, Bezmelnitsyn A, Apperson S, Staley C, Redner P, Balas W, Nicolich S, Deepak K, Gangopadhyay K, Gangopadhyay S, “Combustion characteristics of novel hybrid nanoenergetic formulations”, Combustion and Flame, 158, 964–978, 2011.
- Korampally, V.; Mamidi, V.K.; Harris, B.; Gangopadhyay, K.; Baker, G.A.; Gangopadhyay, S.; “Sub-Minute Formation of Supported Nanoporous Mesoscale Patterns Programmed by Surface Energy”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 364, 546-554, 2011.
- Minseong Yun, Balavinayagam Ramalingam and Shubhra Gangopadhyay, “Room temperature observation of size dependent single electron tunneling in a sub-2 nm size tunable Pt nanoparticle embedded metal–oxide–semiconductor structure”, Nanotechnology 22, 465201, (2011).
- R. C. Jeff Jr., , M. Yun, B. Ramalingam, B., Lee, V. Misra, G. Triplett, and S. Gangopadhyay, Charge storage characteristics of ultra-small Pt nanoparticle embedded GaAs based non-volatile memory, Applied Physics Letters 99, 072104, 2011.
- Somik Mukherjee, Balavinayagam Ramalingam, Lauren Griggs, Steven Hamm, Gary A Baker, Phil Fraundorf, Shramik Sengupta and Shubhra Gangopadhyay. “Ultrafine sputter-deposited Pt nanoparticles for triiodide reduction in dye-sensitized solar cells: impact of nanoparticle size, crystallinity and surface coverage on catalytic activity”. Nanotechnology 23 (2012)
- Thiruvengadathan R, Bezmelnitsyn A, Apperson S, Staley C, Redner P, Balas W, Nicolich S, Deepak K, Gangopadhyay K, Gangopadhyay S, “Combustion characteristics of novel hybrid nanoenergetic formulations”, Combustion and Flame. 158, Issue 5, May 2011, Pages 964-978.
- Xin Liu, Syed Barizuddin, Wonchul Shin, Cherian J. Mathai, Shubhra Gangopadhyay & Kevin D. Gillis, “Microwell Device for Targeting Single Cells to Electrochemical Microelectrodes for High-Througput Amperometric Detection of Quantal Exocytosis”, Analytical Chemistry, 2011, 83 (7), pp 2445-2451, 2011.
- Collin R. Becker, Steven Apperson, Christopher J. Morris, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, Luke J. Currano, Wayne A. Churaman, and Conrad R. Stoldt, “Galvanic porous silicon composites for high-velocity nanoenergetics,” Nano Letters, 2011, 11, 803-807. dx.doi.org/10.1021/nl104115u
- R. Jeff, M. Yun, B. Ramalingam, B. Lee, V. Misra, G. Triplett, S. Gangopadhyay, “Charge storage characteristics of ultra-small Pt nanoparticle embedded GaAs based non-volatile memory”, Applied Physics Letters, Volume 99, Issue 7, 072104 (2011)
- Charles Darr, Jorge Castorena, Venumadhav Korampally, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, and Luis Polo-Parada (2011). “A Comparative Evaluation of Microarray Slides as Substrates for the Development of Protease Assay Biosensors”. Experimental and Molecular Pathology 91 (2011), pp. 714-717 DOI information: 10.1016/j.yexmp.2011.09.0091
- C S Staley, C J Morris, R Thiruvengadathan, S J Apperson, K Gangopadhyay and S Gangopadhyay, Silicon-based bridge wire micro-chip initiators for bismuth oxide–aluminum nanothermite. J. Micromech. Microeng. 21 115015 doi:10.1088/0960-1317/21/11/115015
- Minseong Yun, Balavinayagam Ramalingam and Shubhra Gangopadhyay. “Room temperature observation of size dependent single electron tunneling in sub-2 nm size tunable Pt nanoparticle embedded metal-oxide-semiconductor structure” Nanotechnology 22 (2011) 465201 doi:10.1088/0957-4484/22/46/465201
- Korampally, V.; Mamidi, V. K.; Harris, B.; Gangopadhyay, K.; Baker, G. A.; Gangopadhyay, S., Sub-Minute Formation of Supported Nanoporous Mesoscale Patterns Programmed by Surface Energy. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 364, 546-554, 2011
- Stringer RC, Gangopadhyay S & Grant SA, “Comparison of Molecular Imprinted Particles Prepared Using Precipitation Polymerization in Water and Chloroform for Fluorescent Detection of Nitroaromatics”, Analytica Chimica Acta, 703, 239-244, 2011
- Gan Y, Chen Z, Gangopadhyay K, Bezmelnitsyn A & Gangopadhyay S (2010). “An equation of state for the detonation product of copper oxide/aluminum nanothermite composites”, J Nanopart Res, 2010 Vol. 12, 719–726.
- Stringer RC, Gangopadhyay S & Grant SA (2010). “Detection of Nitroaromatic Explosives Using a Fluorescent-Labeled Imprinted Polymer”, Analytical Chemistry, Vol. 82, 4015–4019.
- Barizuddin S, Liu X, Mathai J, Hossain M, Gillis K, Gangopadhyay S (2010). “Automated targeting of cells to electrochemical electrodes using a surface chemistry approach for measurement of quantal exocytosis”, ACS Chemical Neuroscience, 1 (9), pp 590-597.
- Bezmelnitsyn A, Thiruvengadathan R, Barizuddin S, Tappmeyer D*, Apperson S, Gangopadhyay K, Redner P, Donadio M, Kapoor D, Nicolich S & Gangopadhyay S (2010). “Modified Nanoenergetic Composites with Tunable Combustion Characteristics for Propellant Applications”, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics Vol 35, Issue 4, p 384-394, July 2010.
- Bhattacharya S, Singh RK, Mandal S, Ghosh A, Bok S, Korampally V, Gangopadhyay K & Gangopadhyay S, “Plasma Modification of Polymer Surfaces and Their Utility in Building Biomedical Microdevices”, Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, Volume 24, Numbers 15-16, 2010, pp 2707-2739.
- M. Arif, K. Yang, L. Li, P. Yu, S. Gangopadhyay, M Forster, U. Scherf, and S. Guha, “Harvesting triplet excitons for application in polymer solar cells”, APL 94,063307, 2009, and Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology, March 2, 2009.
- Yuanfang Gao, Shantanu Bhattacharya, Xiaohui Chen, Syed Barizuddin, Shubhra Gangopadhyay, and Kevin D. Gillis, A microfluidic cell trap device for automated measurement of quantal catecholamine release from cells, Lab on a Chip, Vol.9, 3442-3446 (2009).
- A. Sen, S. Barizuddin, M. Hossain, L. Polo-Parada, K. Gillis, and S. Gangopadhyay, “”Preferential cell attachment to nitrogen-doped diamond-like carbon (DLC:N) for the measurement of quantal exocytosis”,” Biomaterials, vol. 30, No 8. pp 1604-12, 2009.
- J. Memisevic, V. Korampally, S. Gangopadhyay, and S. Grant, “Characterization of a novel ultra low refractive index material for biosensor application”, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 141, pp227-232, 2009.
- Apperson SJ, Bezmelnitsyn AV, Rajagopalan T, Gangopadhyay K, Gangopadhyay S, Balas WA, Anderson PE, Nicolich SM. Characterization of nanothermite material for solid fuel microthruster applications. Journal of Propulsion and Power. Vol 25, No 5, Sep.-Oct. 2009.
- V. Korampally, M. Yun, R. Thiruvengadathan, K. Gangopadhyay, and S. Gangopadhyay, “”Entropy Driven Spontaneous Formation of Highly Porous Films from Polymer-Nanoparticle Composites”,” Nanotechnology 20 (2009) 425602, (7pp) doi:10.1088/0957-4484/20/42/425602.
- V. Korampally, S. Mukherjee, M. Hossain, R. Manor, M. Yun, K. Gangopadhyay, and S. Gangopadhyay, “”Development of a miniaturized liquid core waveguide system with nanoporous dielectric cladding-a potential biosensing platform”,” IEEE Sensor, Vol. 9, Issue 12, Dec.2009, pp 1711-1718.
- M. Hossain, M. Yun, and S. Gangopadhyay, “”Novel process for low temperature crystallization of a-SiC:H for optoelectronic applications”,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 20, pp. S412-S415, 2009.
- S. Guha, M. Arif, S. Gangopadhyay, and U. Scherf, “”Space-charged-limited conduction in ethyl-hexl substituted polyfluorene”,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 20, pp. 351, 2009.
- R. Thiruvengadathan, B. Lahlouh, I. Chari, M. T. Othman, N. Biswas, D. Toma, and S. Gangopadhyay, “Hexamethyldisilazane vapor treatment of plasma damaged nanoporous methylsilsesquioxane films: Structural and electical characteristics,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 516, no. 10, pp. 3399-3404, March 31, 2008.
- R. Shende, S. Subramanian, S. Hasan, S. Apperson, R. Thiruvengadathan, K. Gangopadhyay, S. Gangopadhyay, P. Redner, D. Kapoor, S. Nicolich, and W. Balas, “Nanoenergetic Composites of CuO Nanorods, Nanowires, and Al-Nanoparticles,” Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, vol. 33, no. No. 2, pp. 122, 2008.
- A. A. Lubguban, J. A. Lubguban, M. T. Othman, R. V. Shende, S. Gangopadhyay, R. D. Miller, W. Volksen, and H. C. Kim, “Supercritical CO2/Co-Solvent Extraction of Porogens and Surfactant templates to Obtain ultra low Dielectric Constant Films,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 516, no. 15, pp. 4733-41, June 2, 2008.
- M. Hossain, M. Yun, V. Korampally, and S. Gangopadhyay, “Low temperature crystallization of amorphous silicon carbide thin films for p-n junction devices fabrication,” Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 19, pp. 801, 2008.
Y. Gao, X. Chen, S. Gupta, K. D. Gillis, and S. Gangopadhyay, “”Magnetron sputtered diamond-like carbon microelectrodes for on-chip measurement of quantal catecholamine release from cells”,” Biomed Microdevices, Springer US 21.05.2008, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 623-629, 2008.
- X. Chen, Y. Gao, M. Hossain, S. Gangopadhyay, and K. Gillis, “Controlled On-chip Stimulation of Quantal Catecholamine Release from Chromaffin Cells using Photolysis of Caged Ca2+ on transparent Indium-tin-oxide Microchip Electrodes,” Lab on a Chip, vol. 7, pp. 161, 2008.
- S. Bok, A. A. Lubguban, Y. Gao, S. Bhattacharya, V. Korampally, M. Hossain, R. Thiruvengadathan, K. D. Gillis, and S. Gangopadhyay, “Electrochemical Properties of Carbon Nanoparticles Entrapped in Silica Matrix,” Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology 2008.
- S. Bok, A. A. Lubguban, Y. Gao, S. Bhattacharya, V. Korampally, M. Hossain, R. Thiruvengadathan, K. D. Gillis, and S. Gangopadhyay, “Electrochemical Properties of Carbon Nanoparticles Entrapped in Silica Matrix,” Journal of the Electrochemical Society 2008, vol. 155, pp. K91-95, 2008.