High School Summer Camp
Registration closed on June 14. We are no longer accepting any applications for Summer Camp.
Dates & Location
Two 6-day sessions on the University of Missouri campus:
- Week 1: July 9-14, 2017
- Week 2: July 16-21, 2017
All applications should be submitted electronically by June 14, 2017.
Cost & Registration
- Program fee is $500 *paid upon acceptance to the program
- The program is free to qualified Diversity Scholars
- Camp registration will be on Sunday from 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. (the first day of camp).
- Parents and visitors will be welcome to take campus tours during registration.
Come see how your math and science talents can pave the way for a rewarding career in engineering.
- Hands-on lab experiments
- Team design projects and competitions
- Campus life and new friends
- Industry tours
- Opportunities to earn Mizzou Engineering scholarships
- Engineering Departments:
You’ll spend your summer camp mornings learning about engineering disciplines from leaders in their fields, while rubbing elbows with some of the brightest students in the nation. You’ll gain practical engineering experience during lab and industry visits in the afternoon, and test your skills in friendly student competitions during the evening.
Your introduction to Mizzou and the world of engineering will include plenty of challenges and a lot of fun.
Back to top
- 8: a.m.-5 p.m.
- Hands-on activities in engineering departments and laboratories
- Industry Tours
- Design projects
- Other fun campus activities
Conclusion of Camp
- Friday morning we invite parents to come watch our competition testing along with the awards ceremony.
- Camp will conclude on Friday at noon.
- Students will be picked up at the residence hall (dorm) by 1 p.m.
Back to top
The University of Missouri reserves the right to cancel programs in the event of insufficient registrations, severe weather or natural disaster. In the event of program cancellation, registrants will be notified immediately and all fees will be returned in full. If you wish to cancel your registration, you must do so 2 weeks before the first day of your chosen session. No refunds will be available after that date.
Back to top
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact: