Eligibility and Application Process
The following criteria must be fulfilled to complete your electronic application for the 2016 MU Engineering Summer Camp.
- You must be entering your sophomore, junior or senior high school year for the upcoming school year in order to apply.
- You should have completed
- 1 or more laboratory science courses, and
- at least 2 units of high school mathematics.
- After completing the online form, the following also must be submitted electronically:
- a copy of your unofficial or official school transcript along with your registration form.
- a recommendation letter from your guidance counselor or a teacher.
- Acceptance will be based on transcripts and your recommendation letter.
- Applicants will be notified by email about acceptance.
- Upon notification of acceptance the student will need to send additional documents and $500 registration fee.
Click here to apply for Mizzou Engineering High School Summer Camp