Mother & Daughter Engineering Day
- April 23, 2016
- 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Cost: FREE (Limited to 30 Registrations)
- Grades: Current Sixth-Ninth grade females and their mother or female guardian
Goals of the event
- Increase awareness in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) initiatives
- Expose middle school females to careers and possibilities in the world of engineering
- Educate parents and families on opportunities in engineering for their children
What you’ll do
- Hands-on activities with members of the Society of Women Engineers and female faculty members
- Lunch with current female students
- Special alumni speakers and guests
- Mizzou Rec Center activities and a field trip to the campus bookstore.
Contact Bari Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org.