Skip to Navigation
Skip to Page Content
- Check MyZou to find out who your advisor is.
- See your advisor at any time during faculty office hours.
- An advising hold will be placed on your records until your advisor approves your courses for that semester.
- Contact your assigned advisor each semester:
- for help selecting courses each semester
- to discuss career objectives and career mentoring
- for questions about pre-requisites, co-requisites and MAE electives
- about any other matters in which your advisor can be of assistance
- Set up an appointment with your academic advisor prior to early registration and/or registration each semester to assure the faculty member’s availability.
- If you want to change your advisor, please contact the MAE Office of Undergraduate Studies.