Steven Borgelt Associate Professor, P.E.
Steve Borgelt is an associate professor and the director of undergraduate studies in the Bioengineering Department at the University of Missouri. Borgelt has worked in the private sector and for state government and is a registered professional engineer. He has been an MU faculty member since 1989 and has won numerous teaching and advising awards, including the MU Faculty Award for Student Development.
- Machine system design
- Renewable energy
- PhD from Texas A&M University
- MS and BS from the University of Missouri
News & Magazine
- Bioengineering, Agricultural Systems Management celebrate roots in agricultural engineering
- Fond memories, bright future facilitate alum’s generosity
- Two Bioengineering faculty members and four students honored
- Bioengineering senior selected to Mizzou ’39
- MU bioengineering one of 15 that ‘just might save the world’