Flavio Esposito Visiting Assistant Research Professor
Flavio Esposito is a visiting assistant research professor in the Computer Science Department at the University of Missouri. He is also a member of the Advanced Technology Group at Exegy Inc., St. Louis. Esposito works mostly on Cloud-based software solutions for high-frequency trading products. Before joining Exegy, he worked in other industries and research laboratories in the U.S. and Europe, such as Alcatel-Lucent in Italy, Raytheon BBN Technologies in Massachusetts, at Bell Laboratories in New Jersey, Eurecom in France and the Centre for Wireless Communications in Finland.
- Network Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Network Architectures and Protocols
- Big Data Architectures and Analytics
- PhD from Boston University
- MS from University of Florence, Italy