Saba A. Gheni Assistant Teaching Professor
Saba A. Gheni is an assistant teaching professor and visiting scholar in the Chemical Engineering Department at the University of Missouri College of Engineering. Gheni’s graduate research focused on reactor design and kinetics. She previously served as the University of Tikrit’s, Iraq, head of its Chemical Engineering Department in 2009, its vice president for scientific affairs in 2013. She served as the University of Tikrit’s president in 2014, the first woman in Iraq to serve in this capacity. In addition to her courses taught at Mizzou, Gheni also collaborates with Missouri S&T’s chemical engineering department ABET committee.
- Reaction Kinetics
- Catalyst Characterization
- Sustainable Energy Design
- PhD from Missouri University of Science & Technology
- MS from University of Tikrit, Iraq
- BS from University of Tikrit, Iraq