Naz Islam Professor
Naz Islam is a professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department and the Nuclear Engineering Program at the University of Missouri. Islam is principal investigator of a project researching radio frequency effects on electronic systems and has served as lead investigator for a project involving semiconductor device simulation, fabrication and radiation effects studies. His work has been funded by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
- RF effects on electrical and biological systems
- Switches for high-powered applications
- TH3, fractal antennas, matamaterials
- PhD from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- MS from Islamabad University
- BS from Punjab University