Yuyi Lin Associate Professor, P.E.
Yuyi Lin is an associate professor in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department at the University of Missouri. His research has been funded by the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Energy, the Missouri Department of Natural Resources and private companies such as Monsanto Co., Chung Rong Spring Group and Pacific Metallurgical LLC. He is a fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and a registered professional engineer in Missouri.
- Machine design; Mechanical spring and valve train dynamics
- Adsorbent natural gas process and equipment
- High-pressure/high-temperature manufacturing
- PhD and MS from the University of California
- BS from Fuzhou University