Satish S. Nair Professor, Ph.D., P.E.
Satish S. Nair is the Beuscher fellow and a professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering and Bioengineering departments at the University of Missouri. He has served as the College of Engineering’s associate dean for research. Nair’s research has been funded by the National Institutes of Health, the National Science Foundation, NASA and the U.S. Air Force. He is a past chair of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers Dynamic Systems and Control Division. He is also a registered professional control engineer in Missouri.
- Dynamical foundations of neuroscience
- Computational neuroscience and systems biology
- Reverse engineering brain circuits
- PhD and MS from The Ohio State University
- BS from the Indian Institute of Technology