Charles Nemmers Director of the Transportation Infrastructure Center
Charles J. Nemmers is director of the Transportation Infrastructure Center in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at the University of Missouri. He leads a diverse program in transportation, involving not only engineering, but also several colleges across the campus. He is a registered professional engineer in Colorado and Missouri. Nemmers has received research funding from the Missouri Department of Transportation, the U.S. Department of Transportation, the Federal Highway Administration, other states’ departments of transportation and local agencies. He also leads the research program for a major U.S. corporation in the area of civil infrastructure.
- Highway engineering
- Transportation policy
- MPA from Ohio State University
- BS from Marquette University
News & Magazine
- Missouri Highway Traffic, Safety and Blueprint Conference set for end of Sept.
- MU College of Engineering hosts Missouri Bridge Conference
- Transportation inspiration
- Civil engineering’s virtual Transportation Infrastructure Center is a collaborative powerhouse
- Foreign excursions combine intense cultural experience with academics
- Transportation conference helps drive careers
- Transportation internship program for women gets results
- Research highlights St. Louis’ superior qualities as freight hub
- Interstate Highway System can still drive Missouri economy, MU expert says