Kangwon Seo Assistant Professor
Kangwon Seo is an assistant professor with a joint appointment in the department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering and the department of Statistics at the University of Missouri. His primary research interest includes statistical modeling and experimental design for non-normal response data such as failure time data from reliability tests, and large-scale data analytics in the application of social media and medical images.
- Failure time data modeling and analysis
- Optimal experimental design
- Statistical learning and data mining
- Ph.D. from Arizona State University
- MS from Arizona State University
- BS from Hongik University