Kathleen Trauth Croft Associate Professor, P.E.
Kathleen Trauth is a Croft associate professor in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department and the Nuclear Engineering Program at the University of Missouri. She also is director of the MU Women in Engineering Center. Trauth came to Missouri with more than a decade of experience at Sandia National Laboratories, the New Mexico Environment Department and Texas Tech University. She has received research funding from NASA, Raytheon, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Midwest Transportation Consortium, the Missouri Department of Transportation and the Missouri Department of Conservation. She is a registered professional engineer in Missouri.
- Environmental engineering
- Public policy
- Waste challenges facing small communities
- PhD and MS from Texas Tech University
- BS from The Ohio State University
News & Magazine
- Family matters
- Anonymous gift used to launch Women in Engineering Center
- Student organization sponsors nuclear safeguards workshop
- Researchers explore ways to give amphibians rights of way
- Engineering sophomore wins Hesburgh Award
- The Pacific Ring: Sustaining quality of life in the face of economic progress