Fang Wang Assistant Teaching Professor
Fang Wang is an assistant teaching professor in the Computer Science Department at the University of Missouri. Before joining MU, she worked as a senior software engineer in research and development at Ansys Inc. Prior to that, she worked for six years as a senior device modeling and characterization engineer at Motorola Inc. and Freescale Semicondutor Inc. Her research interests include eldercare technology, image processing, gait analysis, passive monitoring, engineering simulation software development, semiconductor devices modeling and simulation.
- Electronic design automation
- Engineering simulation software and device modeling
- Computer vision and intelligence
- PhD from University of Missouri
- MS from Southern Methodist University
- BS from Nankai University, China