Sheng Wang Assistant Research Professor
Sheng Wang is an assistant research professor in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department at the University of Missouri. He joined the Thermal, Fluid & Energy Laboratory in 2014 as a postdoctoral researcher. Since then, he has been working on projects related to high heat flux thermal management of solar energy systems and power electronics which are funded by the Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy and the Office of Naval Research.
- Phase change heat transfer
- High-heat-flux thermal management
- Microscale/Nanoscale thermal transport
- PhD from University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- BS from Huazhong University of Science and Technology