Glenn Washer Professor, P.E.
Glenn A. Washer is a professor in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at the University of Missouri. He came to MU after several years at the Federal Highway Administration’s Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center. His research is funded by such agencies as the National Cooperative Highway Research Program, Missouri Department of Transportation and NASA. He is a registered professional engineer in Virginia.
- Nondestructive evaluation
- Structural engineering
- Materials science
- PhD from Johns Hopkins University
- MS from the University of Maryland
- BS from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts
News & Magazine
- Civil professor’s work with city bridges featured by KMIZ ABC-17
- Adapted infrared technologies prove effective in detection of subsurface erosion in bridges
- MU College of Engineering hosts Missouri Bridge Conference
- Associate professor Washer proposes new bridge inspection standards
- Mizzou Engineering student earns international recognition
- The Nondestructive Evaluator
- Engineering safer bridges