Yangchuan Xing Professor
Yangchuan Xing is a professor in the Chemical Engineering Department at the University of Missouri. He was previously on the faculty at the Rolla campus from 2001 to 2011. Xing’s research interest is focused on advanced materials and chemically reacting systems. His current work focuses on property-tailored nanomaterials and functional nanostructures for energy conversion and storage, and for environmental remediation and decontamination. He has taught both undergraduate and graduate courses covering transport phenomena, chemical reaction engineering, chemical engineering materials and chemical engineering design. He currently teaches Chemical Engineering Principles I and Advanced Heat and Momentum Transfer.
- PEM fuel cells and Lithium batteries
- Electrocatalysis for energy conversion
- Photocatalysis for decontamination
- PhD from Yale University
- ME from the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- BE from Northeast Institute of Technology in China