Qingsong Yu Professor
Qingsong Yu is a professor in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department at the University of Missouri. He previously worked at Novellus System Inc. Yu has received research funding from the University of Missouri Research Board, the National Science Foundation, the Boeing Company and the National Institutes of Health.
- Surface modification of materials
- Biomedical materials and devices
- Plasma technology and its applications
- PhD and MS from the University of Missouri
- MS from the Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry
- BS from Tianjin University
News & Magazine
- MAE professor, students lauded at Engineering Awards Banquet
- Nanova Biomaterials, Inc. cuts ribbon on new facility
- Capital investment takes innovation a step closer to commercialization
- What does it take to be a faculty entrepreneur?
- Better dental bond means fewer trips to the dentist
- Taking the bite out of dentistry