Wenjun "Kevin" Zeng Professor
Wenjun “Kevin” Zeng is a professor in the Computer Science Department at the University of Missouri. Zeng is an associate editor for IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, IEEE Transactions on Circuits & Systems for Video Technologies and IEEE Multimedia Magazine, and he is a past associate editor for IEEE Transactions on Multimedia. Zeng came to MU with industrial experience at PacketVideo Corp. and Sharp Labs of America. His research has been funded by the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of Education, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Microsoft Research, Huawei Technologies, Thomson Labs, the University of Missouri Research Board and the Mizzou Advantage program.
- Multimedia communications and networking
- Mobile computing and search
- Security and digital rights management
- PhD from Princeton University
- MS from the University of Notre Dame
- BE from Tsinghua University