Zhengwei Andrew Nie Assistant Research Professor
Zhengwei Andrew Nie is an assistant research professor in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department at the University of Missouri. He currently is involved with projects of two-phase flow and heat transfer in porous media; and multifunctional materials manufacturing. He received a doctorate degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Missouri in 2016. His current research interests include the research and development of chemical process machinery, multiphase flow and heat transfer through multi-scale modeling and simulations, and adsorbed natural gas storage material, process and equipment.
- Research and development of fluid machinery
- Multiphase flow and heat transfer
- Adsorbed natural gas storage material, process and equipment
- PhD from University of Missouri
- MS from Xi’an Jiaotong University
- BS from North Minzu University