Civil Engineering Department relocating to Heinkel Building
The Lafferre Hall renovation project includes some renovation of the original 1882 structure where much of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department is located.
The administrative staff — interim chair Erik Loehr and undergraduate adviser Enos Inniss, as well as office personnel Mary McCush, Connie Taylor and Laura Pierce — already are situated in their new location on the lower level of the Heinkel Building. Others with labs and offices in the 1882 building, with a few exceptions, will be required to relocate by the end of the semester.
Heinkel is the building across Elm Street from Peace Park between Sixth and Seventh Streets. The most direct access to the offices is through the Heinkel parking lot and into the ADA accessible doorway on the south side of the building (facing campus). The administrative staff is located in the Room 22 suite.