IMSE names its top students at College of Engineering Awards Dinner
The Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering Department named its outstanding student award recipients at the annual College of Engineering Awards Dinner, held March 18 at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Columbia as part of the College of Engineering’s Engineers’ Week celebration. The award recipients were as follows:
- Outstanding Junior: Brett Watkins of Blue Springs, Mo.
- Outstanding Senior: Haley Martin of Olathe, Kan.
- Outstanding Master’s: Lauren Himmelberg of Glasgow, Mo.
- Outstanding Master’s: Xinran Zhao of Shanghai, China
- Outstanding Doctorate: Xiaoyu Guo of Shanxi Province, China