Hands-on activities highlight Show Me Mizzou Day
View a photo album from Show Me Mizzou Day’s Engineering exhibits here.
More than 2,000 people visited the University of Missouri campus for its first Show Me Mizzou Day on Saturday, April 13, and many stopped by the wide array of activities and tables in and around the College of Engineering’s Lafferre and Neff Halls.
- STEM Cubs Festival, which included a wide array of activities put on by student and College organizations designed to showcase science and engineering to children
- Interactive Army Ants robot demonstration
- Material lab presentations
- 3D Printing Lab tours
- Virtual reality demonstration
- Burnout/ThermAvant presentation
- Unmanned aerial vehicle presentations
- Infiltronics Environmental presentation
Additionally, the Balsa Bridge Middle School Competition took place, with hundreds of middle school students competing to see who could build the sturdiest bridge. Check out the award ceremony for results!