Jump to Header Jump to Main Content Jump to Footer
A group of people pose on a staircase.

MU Electrical Engineering & Computer Science undergraduate — and music double major — Matt Hudson maximized his engineering and leadership skills this summer, landing a software internship with at Cerner’s Innovation Campus in Kansas City. Photo courtesy of Matt Hudson.

MU Electrical Engineering & Computer Science undergraduate — and music double major — Matt Hudson maximized his engineering and leadership skills this summer, landing a software internship with Cerner’s Innovation Campus in Kansas City. Learn a little more about his internship in his own words.

Hudson: This summer, I had the opportunity to be a software intern at Cerner. My project involved enhancing Cerner’s Dynamic Documentation solution, which is used to produce medical documents in facilities around the world. The work environment was very rewarding and provided me an opportunity to solve a real-world problem, producing a real-world solution. I also gained experience with many software engineering tools, technologies and methods that will assist in completing my education and in future software engineering positions!

Learn more about how The Engineering Leadership, Engagement and Career Development Academy can help students prepare for their future. And check back throughout the summer for more stories about how internships helped shape Mizzou engineers for success!

Back to Top

Enter your keyword

Search