James E. “Bud” Moulder Distinguished Alumni Award
The MU College of Engineering seeks to recognize individuals and/or entities who distinguish themselves in service to the college. The extraordinary activities of these individuals/entities will be consistent with the mission of the college to educate engineers, create leaders and develop entrepreneurs in a research and interdisciplinary environment.
The award is named after 1953 civil engineering alumnus and longtime college supporter James E. “Bud” Moulder (1922-2014).
- Exceptional efforts (service) by an individual or an organization to assist the College of Engineering in fulfilling its mission of educating engineers, creating leaders and developing entrepreneurs in a research and interdisciplinary environment.
- Exceptional ability in the planning and direction of significant and important projects consistent with the mission of the College of Engineering.
- Exceptional contributions by an individual or an organization through its resources, i.e., time commitments, professional expertise, financial support, etc.
How to nominate
- Nominations are accepted from any MU Engineering alumnus.
- A call for nominations is made in late summer / early fall with a winter deadline.
- Incomplete nominations will not be eligible for consideration.
Nominations should be submitted by November 1, 2018
When applicable, prior nominations made during the past two years may be considered.
To receive consideration, nomination(s) must include:
- A completed nomination form
- A personal letter of endorsement from the nominator
- At least two letters of support from colleagues/peers
Click here for 2019 Nomination Form.
Send questions and nomination forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MU College of Engineering, Advancement Office
Thomas and Nell Lafferre Hall
Columbia, MO 65211-2200