Civil and Environmental Engineering Transfer Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The MU Civil Engineering Academy Scholarships are $5,000 toward academic fees over 2 years. Recipients must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA to renew the scholarship for the second year.
- Undergraduate transfer students entering the Civil & Environmental Engineering Department who have completed at least 60 credit hours
- Preference is given to students with strong Missouri ties transferring from community or junior colleges and 4-year colleges.
What makes applicants stand out?
Applicants’ GPA, application letter and math and physics grades will be strongly considered in the application process.
- Fill out the application below.
- Be sure to attach an unofficial college transcript.
- Be sure to provide a letter explaining why you should receive the scholarship, including your career goals and explaining how you will succeed as an engineer.
- Submit the application the semester before you will enroll in classes.
Please contact Civil Engineering Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.