Jump to Header Jump to Main Content Jump to Footer

Energy Minor Application

To Apply

  1. Meet with your advisor sophomore/junior year to plan minor courses into your schedule.
  2. Complete the necessary course work.
  3. Submit the application by printing and completing the Energy Minor Form (PDF).
  4. Print out a copy of the completed form and an unofficial transcript.
  5. Return both to the MAE office.
  6. It will then appear on your transcript.
Back to Top

Enter your keyword