James E. “Bud” Moulder Distinguished Alumni Award
The MU College of Engineering seeks to recognize individuals and/or entities who distinguish themselves in service to the college. The extraordinary activities of these individuals/entities will be consistent with the mission of the college to educate engineers, create leaders and develop entrepreneurs in a research and interdisciplinary environment.
The award is named after 1953 civil engineering alumnus and longtime college supporter James E. “Bud” Moulder (1922-2014).
- Exceptional efforts (service) by an individual or an organization to assist the College of Engineering in fulfilling its mission of educating engineers, creating leaders and developing entrepreneurs in a research and interdisciplinary environment.
- Exceptional ability in the planning and direction of significant and important projects consistent with the mission of the College of Engineering.
- Exceptional contributions by an individual or an organization through its resources, i.e., time commitments, professional expertise, financial support, etc.
How to nominate
- Nominations are accepted from any MU Engineering alumnus.
- A call for nominations is made in late summer / early fall with a winter deadline.
- Incomplete nominations will not be eligible for consideration.
- When applicable, prior nominations made during the past two years may be considered.
To receive consideration, nomination(s) must include:
- A completed nomination form
- A personal letter of endorsement from the nominator
- At least two letters of support from colleagues/peers
Click here for 2018 Nomination Form.
Send questions and nomination forms to: email@example.com
MU College of Engineering, Advancement Office
Thomas and Nell Lafferre Hall
Columbia, MO 65211-2200
- 2010 – David H. Lillard
- 2011 – David S. Haffner
- 2012 – Donald L. Flora
- 2013 – Walt Vandelicht
- 2014 – Tony Bonderer
- 2015 – Larry W. Frevert
- 2016/2017 – Ronald Wood